True Type Nepali Fonts:
True Type Newari Fonts:
Installing True Type Fonts in Windows
Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel
Note: In Windows XP, choose Start > Control Panel
- Double-click the Fonts folder.
- Choose File > Install New Font.
- Locate the fonts you want to install.
Select the fonts to install. To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key and click each font.
- In the Drives list, select the drive and the folder containing the fonts you want to install.
- In the Folders list, select a folder that contains the fonts you want to install. The fonts in the folder appear under List of Fonts.
To copy the fonts to the Fonts folder, make sure the Copy fonts to the Fonts folder check box is selected.
Click OK to install the fonts.